Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 193, December 2

A line from an old televsion show goes, "I'm not one to go through life with the back of my dress tucked inside my panty hose."

I used to be that person.  Now I'm more likely than not to have the back of my dress tucked inside my panty hose.  Or a stream of toilet paper stuck to the bottom of my shoe.  Or something green in my teeth.  Or a a wad of spit gathering at the corners of my mouth.

What can I say?  I'm losing it, big time. 

The good news is that I have friends who will let me know if I have a wardrobe malfunction, a toilet paper problem, green gunk, or spittle hanging from me.  Women, especially menopausal women, need friends like that.

Gem for the day:  if you have a friend who will pull your dress out of your panty hose, you have a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment