Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Date 99, August 29

When I turned 50, much of my self-restraint melted away.  When I reached the 60 year mark, even more of my restraint disappeared and I called people out on their bad behavior.  (Witness my relationship with my ex daughter in law, who thinks I'm the biggest witch around.) 

My sister, a  sedate lady, fears what will happen when I reach another of those milestone birthdays.  It set me to speculating.

Will I forego wearing clothes? (Let's hope not.)
Will I start wearing my bra on the outside of my shirt?  (Hey, Madonna did it years ago.)
Will I forget to wear a bra at all?  (Already there.)
Will I start to make up naughty poetry?  (Alas, I've done that for years.)

As I think about it, I'm not too worried after all.


No comments:

Post a Comment