Friday, August 17, 2012

Day 87, August 17

I refuse to think of them as chin hair. I think of them as stray eyebrows.
~ Janette Barber~


Well, we've returned to that nasty subject of unwanted facial hair.  I'd be more patient with these hairs if I could find them when I go to pluck them.   Aging eyes and an unsteady hand, however, make that nearly impossible.  So I went another route.  I decided to cream them in to submission.

This sounds good, in theory.  Smooth on some depilatory cream and watch the hairs fall off.  Another problem arose, though:  depilatories stink to high heaven. 

So there I was:  faced with three choices:  pluck, depilatorize, or ignore.

Pragmatist that I am, I chose the last.  I just make certain to hang out with friends whose eyesight is worse than mine.




No comments:

Post a Comment