Monday, August 27, 2012

Day 97, August 27

 A few days ago, I had a doctor's appointment to have my hip checked.  An  x-ray revealed that the hip replacement was fine.  It also showed that those same two globes of fat (my ass) were hanging just as they had months ago. 

I've finally figured out why God and nature put our asses in the rear:  so we don't have to look at them!  Having mine show up in black and white detail is always a shock.  (I know it's there, but I tend to put it out of my mind.)

A few months ago, I shared a childhood ditty:  "Do Your Ears Hang Low?"

Today I'd like to take poetic license with it.  Please bear with my naughtiness.

Does your ass hang low?  (Yes)
Does it wobble to and fro?  (Yes)
Can you tie it in a knot?  (Not yet)
Can you tie it in a bow? (Pretty darn close)
Can you throw it over your shoulder like a continental soldier? (Sweet heaven, I hope not)
Does your ass hang low?

No comments:

Post a Comment