Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day 86, August 16

"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.' In a pinch I use my broom. "

If you are familiar with my other blog, you know that friendship is an important theme to me.  Well, a  dear friend sent this quote to me.  I love it!  I love the punch at the end, that unexpected kick of humor.

Now, to the subject of brooms, I am not opposed to people seeing me riding around on a broomstick.  Nor am I particularly opposed to them seeing me as a witch.  (Believe me, I've been called worse.  Much worse.)  Witches have power.  There are good witches and bad witches.  I like to think of myself as a good witch, but I'm open to change.

If I can be a bad witch to those who deserve some witchly retribution in their lives, I'm happy, even eager, to serve.  In the meantime, I've got to get back to my broom.  My cat and my husband have made a mess on the kitchen floor.



1 comment:

  1. My mom's mom.....Hannah....my Grandma Bushar was a witch, I'm sure. She could charm warts off, and she had magical skills......I believe in wiches, I think it may have jumped a couple of generations....I think my Megan may be one....don't tell her I said so.

    ReplyDelete