Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Day 133, October 3

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
I don't want to brag or make anyone jealous or anything,
but I can still fit into the earrings I wore in high school.

 
A menopausal friend sent this to me.  (Do you notice how I seem to have friends who send such things to me?  No one ever sends me spiritual, uplifting things.  Go figure.)
 
Isn't it wonderful when we can still fit into SOMEthing that we wore in high school?  As I think about the size I was in high school (skinny) and what I am now, I realize I'm lucky I can still fit through a doorway.

So if there's anything, anything at all, that still fits, you better believe that I'm going to grab on to it and broadcast it to the world.   

1 comment:

  1. I still fit into the same stretch marks I got with my first child!!!!

    ReplyDelete