Monday, October 1, 2012

Day 131, October 1



A friend sent me the following email:

Remember, dogs and cats are better than kids because they:
(1) eat less,

(2) don't ask for money all the time,

(3) are easier to train,

(4) normally come when called,

(5) never ask to drive the car,

(6) don't hang out with drug-using people;

(7) don't smoke or drink,

(8) don't want to wear your clothes,

(9) don't have to buy the latest fashions,

(10) don't need a gazillion dollars for college and

(11) and if they get pregnant, you can sell their children.
 
 
For a menopausal woman, whose grown children constantly point to her and blame her for all the problems in their lives, this email is balm to her (my) heart.  I know that my cat loves me despite my neuroses, psychoses, and  general goofiness.   Too bad I can't say the same for my children! 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment