Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day 137, October 7

At one point in my life, I was rash enough to ask my husband (and I KNOW I should never ask him anything), "Am I weird?"

"You're not weird.  Just mildly eccentric."  That was one of his better days. 

I've progressed since then.  I no longer ask if I'm weird.  I know that I am.  What's more, I'm all right with it.  I figure we've all got our share of weirdness floating around in our brains.  Why should I be any different?

So, if you wonder if anyone else tops cantaloupe with pickles or makes prank phone calls to friends asking them if "they've paid their sex tax today,"' just know that you're okay.

Thought for the day:  embrace your inner weirdness.

1 comment:

  1. Word of advice, don't ask a premenstrual woman if she's paid her sex tax. The answer might be too colorful even for you!

    ReplyDelete