Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 33, June 21

Part of being menopausal is not being able to think of everything you'd like to say on a subject at the right time.  So here we are back to the subject of hair.  In particular, hair where it doesn't belong.

As women get older, they are supposed to have less hair on their legs.  This is a good thing.  It means shaving less often.   (Why did I ever think as a young girl that shaving my legs would be so exciting?)  I digress. 

I've decided that yes, I do have less hair on my legs.  That's because it moved to my face.  Aside from the two-foot long hair that grows from my left cheek, I also have tiny hairs that sprout from the right corner of my mouth.  (This was probably nature's way of evening out my face.)  These hairs cluster together like a clump of crabgrass and prove just as difficult to remove.

I don't know about you, but I'd rather have the hair on my legs than on my face.  What's the point of having less hair on legs (that I try to cover up anyway) and now having to deal with clumps on my face?

No doubt about it:  the life of a menopausal woman is hard.  Good thing I still have my sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment