Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day 39, June 27

Among my bodily parts that have drooped are my eyelids.  They hang at half-mast.  In fact, I'm fortunate that I can still see.  I'm considering an eyelid lift.  Maybe insurance will cover it if I can prove a medical need.

Anyway, back to my eyelids.  As I contemplate having them surgically lifted, I realize that that will offset the hook on my nose.  Well, I could always have that fixed as well.  After all, in for a penny, in for a pound.  But if I have my nose fixed, it will make my earlobes (which continue to grow) all the more prominent.

It's sort of like, you paint a room, then notice the carpet looks shabby.  You get new carpet and realize how threadbare the sofa and chair are.  A new sofa and chair emphasize the twenty-year-old drapes.  And so it goes.

Upon further consideration, I think I'll just stick with my droopy eyelids.  After all, they fit the rest of my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment