Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day 45, July 3

A friend gave me a refrigerator magnet bearing a picture of three elderly women in bathing suits.  The caption reads, "I still have all the same parts--they're just lower."

That describes me perfectly.  I still have my brains, my boobs, and my booty; they've just taken a nosedive.  My IQ has taken a definite dip over the last 30 years or so.  My boobs are now in danger of touching my knees.  And my booty, well, let's just say that it, like my ears, is hanging low.

Mostly, I'm all right with these changes.  I miss being smart, but I'm coming to terms with it.  I figure I make up for the descrease in intelligence  by an increase in feistiness.  As for my boobs and booty, what's a woman to do?    Maybe I'll do stand-up comedy ... if only my feet didn't hurt so much.


1 comment:

  1. Given your "love" for public speaking, why not do sit-down comedy? Writing frequently takes a more comfortable body position!

    ReplyDelete