Friday, July 27, 2012

Day 69, July 27

Ever get the feeling your stuff strutted off without you?--Maxine

My stuff, whatever that is, definitely strutted off without me.  Some of that stuff, my breasts, took a nosedive toward my knees and are fast reaching my toes.  Other stuff, such as my once sort of sharp mind, took a different kind of detour.  I think it is currently vacationing in Bimini.

Too bad it didn't take me with it.

And my other stuff?  Well, my emotional stability found solace in a carton of Blue Bunny ice cream, while my spirituality fell asleep in church.

What can I say?  My stuff strutted off, leaving what was left of me far behind.

2 comments:

  1. lol Just for the record, I didn't read this before I bought your card... :) Happy Birthday, again, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's Bimini? It sounds like you have to wear a bikini when you get there. If that's the case, my stuff can strut off to Bimini without me, and good riddance!

    ReplyDelete