Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Day 53, July 11

Do you ever talk with your body parts?  I do.  Of course I also talk to dead people, so talking to my body probably isn't that big of stretch.  The other day, I had a conversation with my breasts (The Girls).  This came as a result of looking at my naked body.  I don't suggest it for anyone past the age of 20.

Me:  What are you guys doing down there?  (They hung nearly to my waist.)

The Girls:  Just hanging around.

Me:  Well, couldn't you hang a bit closer to where you started?

The Girls:  This is what you get for not wearing a bra for so many years.  (This was said in a snarky tone.)  Okay.  They had me there.  I'd spent most of the 70s and a good portion of the 80s sans bra.

Me:  (Meekly)  I'm sorry.

The Girls:  You should be.

Well, there you have it.  My conversation with The Girls.  You'll probably be hearing more about them in days to come as they head toward my knees.  I'm trying to put a positive spin on it and decided that having them hang to my waist wasn't all bad.  At least they camouflaged my SS (second stomach).







No comments:

Post a Comment