Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 170, November 9

Do you know what?  It's hard coming up with material for a daily blog.  So, if you have something in mind you'd like me to address in my de-pissed, de-sausted, de-generate way, please write it in. 

Until then, I'l return to one of my favorite subjects.  Husbands.  My husband, AKA The Wretch, has taken to leaving comments on this blog.  Unfortunately, I cannot always trust him to leave appropriate comments.  (Of course, I have been known to be a trifle inappropriate at times, so I guess I get what I deserve.)

Anyway, The Wretch is a good man, a kind man, a faithful man. (That faithfulness may stem from his fear that I will indeed cut off his balls if he ever strays, but I prefer to give him the benefit of a doubt and just say that he's faithful.  Period.)   He is also a generous man.  He takes care of not just our family but extends his help to my sister's family as well. 

Gem for the day:  if you have a good, kind, faithful (for whatever reasons) and generous man, you're a lucky woman.  My husband will tell you so.

2 comments:

  1. How about the myths of memory loss? I can assure you, I remember almost everything important to me, but others give me a hard time for forgetting what was important to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never say to much about being good to your husband.

    ReplyDelete