Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Day 104, September 4

Maybe you've noticed the same trend I have:  women of all ages are getting tattoos.  Tattoos on young, firm, nubile bodies are fine.  When bodies are no longer young, less than firm, and nubile is just a thing of the past, tattoos start to look like a baby scribbled on a piece of old leather.

As usual, Maxine gives us the skinny on the subject:  "I'd get a tattoo if I had any skin tight enough to draw on."

What skin (of mine) isn't sagging is so wrinkled that any tattoo would disappear in between the crevices and canyons.  Who wants to draw on that?

Personally, I don't want to draw attention to those lines.  I think I'll try some Silly Putty and fill in the cracks.



1 comment:

  1. The young often fail to think ahead to what that tattoo will look like later in life.

    ReplyDelete