Saturday, September 1, 2012

Day 101, September 1

It shows how far my mind has deteroriated in that I hadn't realized that I'd neglected to write yesterday's blog.  What can I say/  Life got in the way.  Or my mind took a vacation.  Or something.

On this occasion, I plead "extenuating circumstances."  You see, my daughter just had a hysterectomy.  She came through it fine.  In fact, she did better than I did.  Her blood pressure remained at a low and healthy 109/64, while mine skyrocketed.  Do you want to feel old?  Have a daughter old enough to have a hysterectomy.  It puts you in your place age-wise.

In an effort to be helpful, I have her two children this weekend.  They have determined that their grandmother is decrepressed (decrepit and depressed) and ridicupissed (ridiculous and pissed).  And they're right:  I haven't been very patient. 

Again, what can I say?  Menopause has me by my dyed roots and won't let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment