Sunday, September 16, 2012

Day 116, September 16

I don't know about you, but I'm tired (make that really, really tired) of Housewives shows.  There are the "Real Housewives" of New Jersey, Miami, and Palm Beach.  There are probably more, but those are the ones that stick in my mind.

Have you taken a look at those housewives?  They don't look like any housewives I've ever seen.  For one thing, they are always in full make-up.  I go for days, if not weeks, sans make-up.  And I sure as hell don't wear false eyelashes around the house.  Another thing:  these so-called housewives are all fashion-model thin and dress like aforementioned fashion models.  In addition, they must all have wonderful feet, as they are always in stilettos.  My feet started to go after the second pregnancy.  By the fourth, they were gone and I resigned myself to the "comfort shoe"aisle of the shoe department.

I'm not sure what this has to do with menopause, other than that menopausers have earned the right to rant and rail.  Or so I tell myself.  The next time you see a "real housewife," be sure to ask her for her make-up secrets.  She's bound to have a bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment