Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day 111, September 11

The other day, I realized that I'd let the battery on my cell phone run low.  A message on it to "recharge" had me hooking it up to the charger.  It charged all day.  Or so I thought.  It turned out that the charger wasn't plugged in to the wall socket.

I attribute this to my increasing absent-mindedness. 

But it set me to thinking.  (Once again, have you noticed that the strangest things set me to thinking?)  Why can't we menopausers have a charger (assuming, of course, that we remember to plug it in)?  I can see it now, women hooked up to some kind of energy-boosting device that would keep us going for hours, if not days, at a time.  And, no, I don't mean chocolate.

With all the government money that is wasted on ridiculous studies (for example, the study that proved that men and women are different--well, duh!), why can't the government spend a little on energizing middle-aged women?  Given our experience and wisdom, we could be a force to be recokened with.

No comments:

Post a Comment