Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Day 207, July 9

I just can't pull myself away from the subject of skin, specifically my skin, wrinkled mass that it is.  Today's subject is pores.  What do we do with them?  Where do we put them?  How can we remove them?

Pores are those teeny, tiny holes in your face that suck in every bit of dirt, sweat, makeup, cream, air pollution, and a host of other nasties.  At one time I prided myself that I didn't have many pores.  Then The Wretch pointed them out to me.  All of a sudden, I had hundreds of the little rascals populating my face.

May I point out that The Wretch did not notice my pores until he started wearing glasses?

Gem for the day:  stay away from people who wear glasses or have perfect eyesight.  Only associate with those whose vision is as poor as your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment